At our January meeting we had a good discussion on the WI 2022 Resolutions and then took a vote (vote still open to members until Tuesday 18th January – contact Frances for further details)
- Fit for Purpose – Fit for Girls
- Appropriate Sentencing of Non-Violent Women Offenders
- Equality in Law for the Menopause
- Women and Girls with ASD and ADHD Under-Identified, Under-Diagnosed and Under-Supported
- Tackling Digital Exclusion
More details on the resolutions can be found on the National Federation of WI’s website here
We then enjoyed a friendly, if rather competitive, game of Bingo with Caroline proving that she missed her vocation as a Bingo caller. Plans are now afoot for a visit to a Bingo Hall!